Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: October 25, 2014, 10:14:51 AM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: Please Help! Emulator Dolphin_1713  (Read 2185 times)

lewinside

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
Please Help! Emulator Dolphin_1713
« on: December 30, 2008, 11:09:55 AM »
Hello all, I need your help:

I have download dolphin_1713 and metal gear solid twin snake, the game is in twelve parts.
Thanks to forums, I understood that it was necessary to create a file "Games".

I tried during several hours and with a lot of software to create .iso (with the twelve parts constituting game), and even has several resumptions tried to change extension in .gcm, but the same message always appears:
 "Your GCM/ISO file seems to be invalid, or not a GC/Wii ISO."

I was incensed every after noon to play this game but nothing makes for it, that is why I seek your help and thank the one a lot who will have the courage to make a complete explanation and very detailed to be able to play it. (I don't understand a lot this kind of program)

Excuse me if my English is poor. I wait for your answer with impatience and I thank you.

Ps: Please! I LOVE this game!  :'(
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 11:12:15 AM by lewinside »

cube

• Rep: 81
  • The Cubinator
    • View Profile
Re: Please Help! Emulator Dolphin_1713
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 12:26:12 PM »
Good thing you went into detail more in this post, now I understand more of what you're trying to say.  You only need one piece of software to "create" (it's actually called extracting) the image.  WinRAR.  Don't change the extension, you don't need to.  Just make sure the archive you downloaded has all of the parts in one folder and extract the parts you just extract.

lewinside

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 04:52:00 PM »
I thank you for a lot has speed of your answer and by your clarity!
But now there is another problem: when I launch the game, it appears:

"Write to invalid memory region (0x7f000000)
This is either the game crashing randomly, or a TLB write. Several games uses the TLB to map memory. This function is not supported in Dolphin. Unfortunately there is no way to recover from this error, so Dolphin will now exit abruptly. Sorry!"  >:(

Apparently, the emulator does not take care of this game.
I shall really like knowing if somebody knows how to make this game run (thanks has a program allowing for example to use this "TLB", or an emulator who shall run with this game).
I have already look on many forums but I found nothing.

I thank you for your help a lot and waits for your answers, by hoping that I will can play has this game! Thank you very much!
Bye for now!  ;)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 04:56:58 PM by lewinside »

DongerZ

• I Shoot RAW
  • Rep: 24
  • The fun never ends, it's Adventure Time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 05:44:13 PM »
If you read the Dolphin Thread it states that this game does in fact receive a TLB error and is in fact un-playable at the present time:
-Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes (PAL): TLB crash from the start
Once they get the game working using a successful TLB write system, I will update the site, stay in touch and they'll get it done soon.

-DongerZ-
All of my PAL archives' password: jasper

Please take some time to view my Tumblr (All Photos are BY ME!)
http://the-catharsis.tumblr.com/

lewinside

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 06:00:55 PM »
Thank you very much man!  ;)

scorpion27

• Get Over Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 02:07:38 AM »
Yeah when they get these TLB games working. The dolphin playability list will grow big time.

lewinside

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 01:27:04 PM »
The only question to ask now  it's: When we will have this TLB "update", in some days, some weeks, or some months? ???
As quickly as possible let us hope! :P

Tags: