Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: October 21, 2014, 10:08:47 AM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: Some of my Wii games keep freezing!!  (Read 674 times)

jarrod91402

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
Some of my Wii games keep freezing!!
« on: June 04, 2009, 01:56:04 PM »
I was wondering if someone could help me out with this. For the most part my wii games worked perfectly on my Wiigator gamma loader, but recently I've been playing two games, Spiderman: web of shadows and House of the Dead: Overkill, and I get so far and the game freezes and makes a loud buzzing noise viberating the heck out of my controller. I thought my wii might be over heating so I've been playing with my cooling fan/charger running.....to no avail. Could these games just be bad or what? Has anone else had this trouble out these games or any other for that matter.

grimangel

• Executioner of Trolls
  • Rep: 12
  • Infamous, Legendary, I'd rather be me.
    • View Profile
Re: Some of my Wii games keep freezing!!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 06:25:20 PM »
I have both games and they work on my d2c chipped wii no probs. I dont know about softmod but are you playing them in a backup disc? or are you using an original disc?
"Good thing we merge, since i'm loving my PS3 more than my Wii"

jarrod91402

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 06:58:07 PM »
back ups...i dont know maybe there may have been just too much goin at once and maybe the gamma loader couldnt handle it...who knows

webhito

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 07:20:49 PM »
Are the freezes random or do the happen at the same place?

jarrod91402

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 07:26:50 PM »
theyre random, pretty much

Warlock77

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2009, 07:47:10 PM »
I have both games myself and haven't had any problems with them except for House of the Dead: OVERKILL.  It froze once when the elevator dropped.  That was the only time.  No problems with Spider-Man what so ever.

Make sure that your discs aren't scratched or have anything on them (dust, hair, finger prints).

Virtus

• Silent Antagonist
  • Rep: 80
  • Virtus$ gcc -o gamer gamer.c
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 08:20:36 PM »
It sounds just like a software problem. I would be extremely surprised if it was hardware. The buzzing and vibrating controllers give it away.

jarrod91402

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 09:05:38 AM »
I'll check to make sure they're free from debris.....I guess thats another big advantage of the usb loader....do not have to worry about stuff like this and your games will always be intact unless you get some kind of virus or something. I may look into that.

Tags: