Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: March 30, 2017, 11:29:23 AM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: 3rd Person with Advanced Control  (Read 867 times)

Blistering Thumbs

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
3rd Person with Advanced Control
« on: December 27, 2014, 08:55:44 AM »
I love games like GunValkyrie and Shinobi/Nightshade because they allow (and demand) a very high degree of control of movement and weaponry, even though it takes time to learn.  What are your favorite 3rd-person games with advanced control setups (on any generation system or PC)?

Sagris

• Rep: 2
    • Skype - Yawnli
    • View Profile
Re: 3rd Person with Advanced Control
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 11:55:25 AM »
do league of legends and super smash bros melee count?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Help Bunny by Copying and pasting Bunny into your web page to help him gain world domination.

Virtus

• Silent Antagonist
  • Rep: 80
  • cout << "Yay";
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 07:40:40 PM »
Star Citizen, Elite: Dangerous, Mass Effect's combat nuances throughout the series take time to master, Receiver, Smash Bros. 1, Melee and 4 [3DS & Wii U. Brawl can burn in hell], Xenoblade Chronicles, the Metroid series [including the Prime trilogy as an honorary and inclusive mention], and Kerbal Space Program

Honorary mentions: Mirror's Edge, Hawken, Overgrowth

I don't think League of Legends counts, personally. Others may disagree.

Blistering Thumbs

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 12:55:12 AM »
Thanks for the replies, I'm taking notes.  I'm not sure why I didn't think of Smash Brothers that way, but I agree, especially break the targets and board the platforms with certain characters, sandbag smash, etc.  I'll have to play League of Legends again.  Mirror's Edge is now on my list, I don't know how I overlooked it before.  Metroid, definitely.  I just got Other M to see how it plays.

Tags: