Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: January 22, 2017, 11:18:17 AM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster Is Almost Complete!  (Read 1773 times)

Pyrotempest

• Level 99 Game Hoarder
  • Rep: 38
  • If I helped you, click [+] Brohoof /)
    • Skype - shawnnaugler
    • View Profile
Final Fantasy X HD Remaster Is Almost Complete!
« on: March 30, 2013, 06:27:24 AM »
In the interview by Famitsu, Kitase announced that Final Fantasy X HD is 70% completed and FFX-2 50%. The remastered version was announced back in 2011 at Tokyo Game Show and the journey hasn’t been the most easiest one. Kitase mentioned that the team had difficulty taking the assets from the original game for this remaster.

Only one programmer was responsible for converting  most of the data but they called an outsourced team to help on the project. Somethings couldn’t be transferred from the original and they needed to be created from scratch. The Visual Works was also asked to re-create cinematics to fit widescreen resolution.

The character models, enemies textures and environments have been redone and these HD elements has made the size of each game too big for a single Vita card – That’s why FFXHD and FFX-2HD will be sold separately on Vita.

Kitase also hopes that the younger and new fans will be enjoying FFX as much the older fans 10 years ago. Final Fantasy X/-2 HD Remasters will be out this year worldwide.

Source

Pumped, enough said. What do you guys think about the 10 year anniversary re-release of Final Fantasy X and X-2 as well as what are your thoughts on them being sold separately on the Vita?

Sora

• Rep: 41
    • View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster Is Almost Complete!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 11:05:02 PM »
I don't care I don't have a Vita. But I'm glad that we get FF X/ X-2 HD Remaster on PS3 in one disc!

powellhconnor

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 09:08:10 AM »
They are only selling it separately to make more money. :)

Pyrotempest

• Level 99 Game Hoarder
  • Rep: 38
  • If I helped you, click [+] Brohoof /)
    • Skype - shawnnaugler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 11:07:07 AM »
They are only selling it separately to make more money. :)

Actually it's because they can't fit it all on one cartridge

drfeelgud88

• Rep: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 11:22:23 AM »
I don't have a PS Vita, so I'm not really thrilled about it. If i happen to own one, then heck yes!!

I am interested as to how it will look... Blitzball in HD!!

XX-STR8

• Rep: 26
  • I will always fight for what I believe, even if it's against an army.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 07:46:22 PM »
I'm pretty excited for FF X in HD. I could care less about X-2's remake so I'll think of it as a bonus item lol

HG11SALSITA

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 08:59:19 PM »
Wished i had a Vita so i can Get This

Tags: