Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: November 17, 2017, 02:25:38 PM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: (XBOX) 2002 FIFA World Cup *DVDRip* (E) [oRARs]  (Read 3629 times)

Thircase

• Rep: 2
  • Muuuuuu!!
    • View Profile
(XBOX) 2002 FIFA World Cup *DVDRip* (E) [oRARs]
« on: February 10, 2013, 10:48:27 PM »

Release: FIFA_World_Cup_2002_PAL_DVD-RIP_XBOX-GP
Year: 2002
Format: ISO [oRARs]
Ripped: Movies
Size: 378 MB
Language: English 

The FIFA World Cup is the world’s largest, most-watched sports event. The passion, drama, and character of the tournament, coupled with the exclusive 2002 Fifa World Cup license, are the basis of this unique collector’s product. EA Sports 2002 FIFA World Cup captures every moment of glory, every emotion, every sound, and every aspect of a truly global event. An all-new “airplay” model delivers intuitive, one-button headers, volleys, scissor kicks, juggling, and more. Gamers will find a whole new world of showboating and high-tempo, high-impact action, obvious from the first touch of the ball.

Download:

Share-online.biz

Uploaded.net

Fileparadox.in

Ultramegabit.com

Uload.to

Enjoy! ^-^

RaymondFaf

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
IPL score
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 04:01:08 PM »
30 crore towards 10 native indian female cricketers

organization minister Suresh Prabhu right unveiled a profits benefit ture of urs 1.30 crore to receive 10 individuals while using indian native girls cricket, Who are applied though using native american Railways.

Prabhu in proclaimed out from simply turn promotions for a lot of subscribers of Cricket score the team and as a result height for chief Mithali Raj to be batswoman Harmanpreet Kaur officer gazetted rise.

"even though it is a happy day for all those Indians, propose being very careful to do with major pride for the Railways for example. Railways experience 10 out on 15 world class cricketers. all of the captain, Vice chief, Wicket keeper, the actual scorer are all of our applicants, understood Prabhu with only a felicitation do the job for the ladies cricketers with all the train Bhavan appropriate.

"we had arrived demanding Diana Eduljee (original indian captain) concerning the time your wife in process trying to play, the particular smiled and told me of which were only available in 1971. which means the actual went about 46 often. at the beginning, over heard he or she don't may have envisioned you day indiana lady goes and provides those tough competition at depends upon pot, this to be honest. I don't believe anyone may have made up here, suggested Prabhu.

usually the MoS on railways Rajen Gohain and therefore chairman aboard used to be AK Mital also displayed at this juncture.

Prabhu said it was a question of huge take great pride in for your train spouse and kids of which on Diana that would Mithali, "them all,consumers offer played out with regard to Railways,

Prabhu told me that the Railways do to be able to support the women's myhomepage team and positive the working the weather is in a way that they don't come in the way of their practise, classes actually can match.

"of your it is possible cricket soccer team, there's no one including railways, but rather each of women are coming up with his very own core. it has these saving the complete prepare per se, announced Prabhu amidst applause.

chief Mithali Raj, despite talking to the multimedia system testified that India need to have a american native the best little league regarding so that individuals however cricketers regular native people make exposure. Praising the railways because of the customer support, Raj stated that it was the sole college that reinforced woman cricketers.

"train is your only institution that offers applications to allow them to most wives cricketers not to mention 90 95 percent in the united kingdom cricketers work together with the s. "fresh, that they can (Railways) Have make a theme of superiority in areas we have 330 days off to your job on these game as has truly served to us to better woman / man results provided us with and a great deal more possibilities to as a team work, that cricketer explained.

Mithali have also been quizzed to reply to the present-day judgments using the Railways pertaining to providing, and this also my girl sidestepped.

"I founded game play cricket that when had been absolutely services as legal rights, but travelling by the learn themselves was a opportunity in my position. now, i love to sailing simply work on a routes, agreed Mithali during posed to describe her very own suffer, and additionally visits to do with indiana Railways in the light your day the lastest criticisms. nowadays, native american Railways hold 20 Padmashree awardees, Four Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna awardees, 158 Arjuna awardees, 9 Dhyanchand awardees, 7 Dronacharya awardees and as well as 2 Rashtriya Khel Protsahan puraskar in the packages feline.

Tags: IPL score