Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: October 20, 2017, 02:42:39 PM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: Hey Guys  (Read 1244 times)

Raysie

• Mr. Public Relations
  • Rep: 110
  • Is my avatar changing everytime you refresh?
    • View Profile
Hey Guys
« on: May 25, 2012, 04:00:05 AM »
Hey guys, how are we? Finally got a little bit of time on my hands at the moment and just wanted to drop by and see how everyone was going.

I can see there are a few new faces in the forums. Say hey and tell me a bit about yourself. :)

It looks like the hit of Megaupload etc. being shutdown got us big time, however it's great to all the re-uploads that have occurred. It'll take more than that to get rid of us!

Found these old site logos and thought I'd show them off for some nostalgia

KnightRaider

• I'm Autistic
  • Rep: 15
  • Got a problem with that!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Guys
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 04:10:45 AM »
Well i've been trying to help with reuploading all those megaupload links and yeah things are running along smoothly and I myself have just bought my website lol, but yeah it's been quite busy around here ;).

szymon3543

• Rep: 7
  • Project 64 is kewl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 03:24:00 PM »
Hellu! Everyone's trying their best to upload stuff.
Yea...!

Croixiane

• Rep: 24
  • When there is hope, there is a way~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 10:01:58 PM »
Hi Raysie, We've been missing you a lot :P
I must say that all people work hard to bring everything back to once it was and I really appreciate it.
So how your life now?

hackersack

• Rep: 5
  • "...But our princess is in another castle!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 01:30:29 AM »
Well I'm uploading a complete list of Dreamcast NTSC-U http://128bit.me/index.php?topic=27716.0

and then I will make individual post for each game so the can go on the master download list.

silliehehd

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 05:24:08 PM »
Hi guys I am new. I have a question, though which I could not find answers to in the other forums probably because the answer is obvious. Anyways, how do you download games?

RedPhoenix

• Rep: 21
  • Informático - Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 05:30:38 PM »
Hi guys I am new. I have a question, though which I could not find answers to in the other forums probably because the answer is obvious. Anyways, how do you download games?

Well, this is a little off-topic from the main topic but I'll tell you, most download links are in "coded boxes" all you have to do is copy and paste the links into your web browser to access the download links.
If there are multiple links then you have to do each one separately.

Hope this helps. ;)

PSX SCPH-7501 PSone SCPH-101 | PS2 SCPH-39001 XBOX C01713 Dreamcast HKT-3020 GameCube DOL-101 GB DMG-01 GBA AGB-001 | PS3 CECHK11 XBOX 360 S 1439 PSP 3001 NDS NTR-001

szymon3543

• Rep: 7
  • Project 64 is kewl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 05:50:00 PM »
OR you can take all those download links and copy them to JDownloader to install them.
Either way works.

Tags: