Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: November 17, 2017, 02:27:58 PM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: (PS2) .hack//Infection Part 1 (NTSC-U)  (Read 12883 times)

sonoranreptile

• Rep: 11
  • Long live the Black Tower..........
    • View Profile
(PS2) .hack//Infection Part 1 (NTSC-U)
« on: January 31, 2012, 11:59:56 PM »

As the outlaw player, Kite, you're on a mission of truth. In the virtual world of .hack Part 1: Infection, anything is possible and nothing is as it appears. Fight your way through contaminated levels of cyberspace as you take on and eliminate enemies, and unlock codes that will allow you to gate travel to even more environments. Gather clues about the mysterious .hack from the included Anime DVD in an effort to ultimately discover who or what's behind "The World."

2.41gb ISO -- ESR patched
Rapidshare Links
Code: [Select]
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=etnN0EeV
No password!

oqenscool

• Rep: 0
  • I don't regret my past I just regret the time I've
    • View Profile
Re: (PS2) .hack//Infection Part 1 (NTSC-U)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 08:23:22 AM »
works for me on the PCSX2 0.9.8 without any further konfiguration

Trippwao3

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 04:22:50 PM »
Hmm... download is unavailable. It hasn't been very long since you posted it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I copied the code intro my browser address, copied the part1 line and tried. I got to rapidshare, but it was unavailable... all parts were. Any info?

manoysos1175

• Rep: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 05:03:47 PM »
Hmm... download is unavailable. It hasn't been very long since you posted it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I copied the code intro my browser address, copied the part1 line and tried. I got to rapidshare, but it was unavailable... all parts were. Any info?

I tried it just now and it started downloading fine. Perhaps it was just a temporary thing. Try again whenever you have the chance.

Upgraded my connection but still my uploading speed sucks. So I won't be able to upload a lot of games. Sorry.

joeyjoe9876

• Rep: 5
  • Spyro freak :L
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 05:06:16 PM »
never played any of the .hack series, so just asking, how is it? like what kind of game is it and all that?

Trippwao3

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 08:51:27 PM »
never played any of the .hack series, so just asking, how is it? like what kind of game is it and all that?
Yup, worked just fine this time, weird.

But the .HACK games were easily one of my favorite game series on the PS2. I never played a game series that had multiple discs to one story, but this one was awesome. The story and plot are fantastic as well, very in-depth

Tags: