Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: October 30, 2014, 11:44:53 PM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: Dolphin.exe has stopped working.  (Read 9255 times)

xSiNNN

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
Dolphin.exe has stopped working.
« on: June 08, 2011, 10:19:07 AM »
I downloaded a few versions of dolphin and the fastest one i found is called Dolphin SVN R 4371, but after a bit of gameplay an error message appears saying that dolphin.exe has stopped working and i must close it. I Only tryed this version of dolphin with Super smash bros melee, so i dont know if with other games theres the same problem. Can i fix this somehow or have i a corrupt gamefile?
System infos:
Processor: Intel Core i7 3.06 GHz
Graphic card: ATI Radeon HD 4350
4GB Ram
Windows 7 64Bit.
Thank you for help (:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 10:25:56 AM by xSiNNN »

KnightRaider

• I'm Autistic
  • Rep: 14
  • Got a problem with that!
    • View Profile
Re: Dolphin.exe has stopped working.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 08:18:08 PM »
do you have the latest c++? ::) and mate if you want the latest dolphin-emulator go here for the latest dolphin-emulator they bring out the latest, and go here for c++! hope this helps you mate :)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 08:22:38 PM by Sonic X »

drfeelgud88

• Rep: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 10:06:33 PM »
Wait, your  computer isn't a dual-core processor? I don't know much about computers (yet) but if it isn't dual-core, then you're bound to have several problems.

KnightRaider

• I'm Autistic
  • Rep: 14
  • Got a problem with that!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 11:30:24 PM »
hang on drfeelgud88 i checked with alexbip15 if you have an intel i7 you can still run dolphin fine :)
Wait, your  computer isn't a dual-core processor? I don't know much about computers (yet) but if it isn't dual-core, then you're bound to have several problems.

Croixiane

• Rep: 24
  • When there is hope, there is a way~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 12:36:13 AM »
Can you show us what is the error message? With that we could help you more.
And are you already update your Direct X or you Microsoft Visual C++?
One more suggestion have you tried another version of dolphin emulator instead of this one?
Hope that help you. :)

xSiNNN

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 05:35:37 AM »
i already have the newest version of direct and C++. And no, it isnt dual core :p. I tried the newest version of dolphin but it lags in fullscreen mode, now i tried dolphin 2.0 and its better then the other versions i used, but after a time still this error appears, but not so often as before. @croixiane the next time it happens i will make a screenshot and post it here (:

Jericho727

• Rep: 12
  • Potter Pill Salesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 06:32:41 AM »
that is very much needed we need the details as specific as possible :)
there are some cases where core i7 crashes a lot it has something to do with the OS and the game's Iso wether the iso is ripped or not but I guess its really a working Iso so we need specific details :)

limitedcool1

• Emulators OWN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 03:26:01 AM »
well i also get those errors sometimes after i stop playing a game the same thing happens i dont kno if there is a fix but i guess probably not maybe its because of the game u played or the dolphin version u used or maybe its because of ur pc i dunno

Tags: