Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: July 24, 2014, 02:24:47 PM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: is vuze plus worth it?  (Read 3099 times)

Babyface

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
is vuze plus worth it?
« on: June 01, 2011, 09:09:41 PM »
of course im not going to buy it but anyway, does any1 know better torrent downloaders?

Mycatisbigfoot

• Rep: 15
  • NYAN CAT POWERS ACTAVATE
    • View Profile
Re: is vuze plus worth it?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 09:10:35 PM »
Utorrent is free, and thats the best torrent client I have used,
I love my Wode
Games Beat in 2011 (Goal 15) (Done 8/15)
Beaten:(Earthbound/Mother2(SNES)) (Super Smash Brothers(N640) (Megaman10(WII)) (Shadow the Hedgehog(GCN)) (Mario Kart DD) (PSO EP 1 @ lv 28 normal) (PSO EP2 @ lv 50 normal) (Megaman 2(NES)) (Megaman Network transmission (GCN)) (Zelda 4Swords(CUBE))

Working on : (PSO EP1+2 to get to lv200(GCN)) (Mega man Battle network 5 DS(Protoman))

Twit Menulet is a great way to experience <a href="http://www.twitmenulet.com/">Twitter for Mac</a>!

drfeelgud88

• Rep: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 09:13:33 PM »
of course im not going to buy it but anyway, does any1 know better torrent downloaders?
I use FrostWire. Before, I had uTorrent, but I uninstalled it because I don't really like downloading torrents.

Pretty much Mycatisbigfoot got it right on the button. uTorrent is free and when I used it, I didn't have problems with it.

Virtus

• Silent Antagonist
  • Rep: 80
  • Virtus$ gcc -o gamer gamer.c
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 09:22:00 PM »
I personally like Vuze a lot. It's full of features, but is heavy on system resources. It works perfectly fine if you have a couple GB of RAM. uTorrent has few features, but is light on system resources. Vuze Plus isn't worth the few extra features you'll get, though.

grimangel

• Executioner of Trolls
  • Rep: 12
  • Infamous, Legendary, I'd rather be me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 09:29:07 PM »
If you have a good connection utorrent is the way to go, light on resources and reports upload downloads correctly on trackers.
"Good thing we merge, since i'm loving my PS3 more than my Wii"

KnightRaider

• I'm Autistic
  • Rep: 14
  • Got a problem with that!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 11:04:30 PM »
try ares that's another free torrent downloader and like mycatisbigfoot says utorrent is mainly THE BEST out there (don't mean to shout) but anyways he's right about that ;D

Mycatisbigfoot

• Rep: 15
  • NYAN CAT POWERS ACTAVATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 04:21:36 AM »
you know I had a though ocurr to me, why would you pay for torrent software when you can torrent it ?

any ways stick to U torrent its free and small, and can run on mac and pc, it does have a useless search bar the does a google or use some crummy torrent site, but yeah stick to utorrent,
I love my Wode
Games Beat in 2011 (Goal 15) (Done 8/15)
Beaten:(Earthbound/Mother2(SNES)) (Super Smash Brothers(N640) (Megaman10(WII)) (Shadow the Hedgehog(GCN)) (Mario Kart DD) (PSO EP 1 @ lv 28 normal) (PSO EP2 @ lv 50 normal) (Megaman 2(NES)) (Megaman Network transmission (GCN)) (Zelda 4Swords(CUBE))

Working on : (PSO EP1+2 to get to lv200(GCN)) (Mega man Battle network 5 DS(Protoman))

Twit Menulet is a great way to experience <a href="http://www.twitmenulet.com/">Twitter for Mac</a>!

KnightRaider

• I'm Autistic
  • Rep: 14
  • Got a problem with that!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 06:39:52 AM »
lolz yeah it occured to me too mycatisbigfoot ;D i mean isn't that stupid lolz :D
you know I had a though ocurr to me, why would you pay for torrent software when you can torrent it ?

any ways stick to U torrent its free and small, and can run on mac and pc, it does have a useless search bar the does a google or use some crummy torrent site, but yeah stick to utorrent,
and yeah mate stick to utorrent it's way better ;D

Tags: