Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: June 22, 2017, 11:34:23 AM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: (GC) My Zelda Wind Waker Limited Edition with Greek Guide  (Read 2667 times)

Talesfanthedude

• Rep: 5
  • Portable Gamecube is DA best ever :)
    • View Profile
The Legend of Zelda wind waker is an awesome game, i have very good memories of it.
Here's my review of it:

i cryed when i didn't get it for my nameday in may of 2004  :(
but then i got the money to get it, 50 euro so then i got it :)
it's the gold edition, with Ocarina of time/master quest :)

i think i was the first person in my country to have the game, or this edition. it came with a guide in greek :)

and i also got the brandygames guide from amazon uk

and the greek guide that came with the game (wind waker and OOT guides):

anyways, i've played this game many times since then, the first time i beat it, i couldn't believe it. the game was amazing, graphics super, story awesome. :) the game is magic. sure it's not like oot or tp, because of it's cartoony style, but i love it with this feature. everything in it rules, ocean, hyrule, link, the islands, tetra and her pirates, the bosses.

Everything about wind waker is epic :)

Here are my videos of my gameplay:

Zelda Wind Waker Boss Battle: Ganondorf Part 1:

Zelda Wind Waker Boss Battle: Ganondorf Part 1

Zelda Wind Waker Boss Battle: Phantom Ganon:

Zelda Wind Waker Boss Battle: Phantom Ganon

i'played it so much that i've memorized the other guide that i have off by heart and don't need it to play the game again. i know it that well. i guess my love for wind waker is so great that im in sync with it that i know what to do in it instantly and easily. if a game can make you do that then it's a real diamond, one of it's kind :)

i give it a 10/10!

if you haven't tried wind waker on gamecube yet, your missing out,
it's simply amazing :)
trust me and give it a try.

Talesfanthedude
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 05:30:33 PM by Talesfanthedude »

KiDxMuscle

• Rep: 2
  • Dante
    • View Profile
Re: (GC) My Zelda Wind Waker Limited Edition with Greek Guide
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 05:36:57 PM »
cool review bro, i wish i still had my original zeldawindwaker imited edition but alas it was stolen but i live on with my japanese version because i love the box art haha, i like that you still have the guide books i really wish i had one there was a special gold version one here that you could buy, sold like hot cakes though

Talesfanthedude

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 05:42:18 PM »
cool review bro, i wish i still had my original zeldawindwaker imited edition but alas it was stolen but i live on with my japanese version because i love the box art haha, i like that you still have the guide books i really wish i had one there was a special gold version one here that you could buy, sold like hot cakes though

yeah, thanx dude :)
i got it first in my country, the shop that sold it to me is now, well from 2005 after gone,
yeah, i haven't thrown my guides away, even though don't need to use them for wind waker, well sometimes maybe.
they are really hard to find now, i bet.

yeah, limited edtions have extra stuff and goodies that the normal versions don't have.
and it's isn't easy to find it today, maybe ebay, amazon nah. but it depends really.

+1rep dude :)

KiDxMuscle

• Dante
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 06:03:17 PM »
well i envy you sir for having them, unfortunatly for me mine was purchased by my dad for my birthday and as such he didnt thinki to buy me the guide and then when i had money from my birthday left i went to buy it, but alas they were all gone, i mainly buy guides for artwork i just love the artwork haha
this is the japanese version incase you have not seen it
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 06:13:24 PM by demonicfox666 »

manoysos1175

• Rep: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 08:39:40 AM »
Dude that's really nice!!!
I remember playing this game a few years back with a friend of mine.
It was an amazing game.

And a sub-question. Any chance you are from greece too?

Upgraded my connection but still my uploading speed sucks. So I won't be able to upload a lot of games. Sorry.

KiDxMuscle

• Dante
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 11:58:40 AM »
myself no, i lived there for a year though with my cousin to get away from family lol

manoysos1175

• Rep: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 12:07:23 PM »
myself no, i lived there for a year though with my cousin to get away from family lol
Lol  :D .
I was actually refering to talesfanthedude because of the greek version of the game he is showing.
Maybe I should have cleared that in my first post.

Upgraded my connection but still my uploading speed sucks. So I won't be able to upload a lot of games. Sorry.

KiDxMuscle

• Dante
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 12:15:57 PM »
lol yea you should but funny how i was able to answer lol

Talesfanthedude

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2011, 06:12:46 PM »
Dude that's really nice!!!
I remember playing this game a few years back with a friend of mine.
It was an amazing game.

And a sub-question. Any chance you are from greece too?

yeah, a real killer game :)
i'll do a video with this game when i've completed my portable gamecube, zeldacube that im currently working on.

and yeah, im from greece too like you, cool huh? :)

drfeelgud88

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 06:36:05 PM »
That game truly is very fun to play!! All Zelda games (so far that I've played) are always fun and exciting!!

Your limited edition looks wonderful and the fact that it comes with the Ocarina of Time/Master Quest just makes it 10,000x more awesome!!

I only own Wind Waker atm. I used to have Ocarina of Time/Master Quest, but my bro wanted it back *sigh* I miss that game.

Talesfanthedude

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2011, 04:35:36 PM »
That game truly is very fun to play!! All Zelda games (so far that I've played) are always fun and exciting!!

Your limited edition looks wonderful and the fact that it comes with the Ocarina of Time/Master Quest just makes it 10,000x more awesome!!

I only own Wind Waker atm. I used to have Ocarina of Time/Master Quest, but my bro wanted it back *sigh* I miss that game.

awesome :)
i hope you can get your oot copy back

or get oot 3D for 3ds :)

Tags: