Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: October 21, 2014, 03:40:19 AM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: DOWNLOAD CONVERTED GAMES WITH USB UTIL  (Read 6456 times)

tnsalker

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
DOWNLOAD CONVERTED GAMES WITH USB UTIL
« on: May 12, 2011, 02:11:21 PM »
DOES ANY ONE KNOW FROM WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD PS2 GAMES CONVERTED WITH USB UTIL I MEAN READY CONVERTED GAMES ????????
THANKS SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Mycatisbigfoot

• Rep: 15
  • NYAN CAT POWERS ACTAVATE
    • View Profile
Re: DOWNLOAD CONVERTED GAMES WITH USB UTIL
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 02:52:38 PM »
YOU DO NOT NEED EVERYTHING IN CAPS LOCK.

any ways, you have to convrit the games your self so they will work on usb,
you will need to have freemc boot or nother software exploit, or a chip in your ps2 to play games,

per sonly the usb loading is not there as of yet from my understanding,

also if you want post also with your mother toung, (like french or german or what ever) aswell as in english, if you want try using google translate,
I love my Wode
Games Beat in 2011 (Goal 15) (Done 8/15)
Beaten:(Earthbound/Mother2(SNES)) (Super Smash Brothers(N640) (Megaman10(WII)) (Shadow the Hedgehog(GCN)) (Mario Kart DD) (PSO EP 1 @ lv 28 normal) (PSO EP2 @ lv 50 normal) (Megaman 2(NES)) (Megaman Network transmission (GCN)) (Zelda 4Swords(CUBE))

Working on : (PSO EP1+2 to get to lv200(GCN)) (Mega man Battle network 5 DS(Protoman))

Twit Menulet is a great way to experience <a href="http://www.twitmenulet.com/">Twitter for Mac</a>!

tnsalker

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 03:12:32 PM »
THX MY FRIEND I HAVE FREE MC BOOT AND I HAVE LOT OF ISO PS2 GAMES AND I HAVE USB UTIL 2.0 THE FULL VERSION IM SINCE 2 DAYS CONVERTING THE GAMES TO PLAY THEM ON USB STICK NOTHING WORKS I FOLLOWED  LOT OF TUTRIALS ALSO NOTHING WORKS  :(

Mycatisbigfoot

• Rep: 15
  • NYAN CAT POWERS ACTAVATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 03:26:08 PM »
TURN CAP LOCKS OFF PLEASE
personly just burn the games to disks, the usbloader is still in the works, disks are cheap
I love my Wode
Games Beat in 2011 (Goal 15) (Done 8/15)
Beaten:(Earthbound/Mother2(SNES)) (Super Smash Brothers(N640) (Megaman10(WII)) (Shadow the Hedgehog(GCN)) (Mario Kart DD) (PSO EP 1 @ lv 28 normal) (PSO EP2 @ lv 50 normal) (Megaman 2(NES)) (Megaman Network transmission (GCN)) (Zelda 4Swords(CUBE))

Working on : (PSO EP1+2 to get to lv200(GCN)) (Mega man Battle network 5 DS(Protoman))

Twit Menulet is a great way to experience <a href="http://www.twitmenulet.com/">Twitter for Mac</a>!

Tags: