Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: December 21, 2014, 03:46:18 PM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: cIOS Installer wiimote disconnects  (Read 4944 times)

eleventseven

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
cIOS Installer wiimote disconnects
« on: July 05, 2010, 08:46:44 PM »
What. The hell.

Alright so, I recently got Green Day Rockband, which updated the Wii to reinstall ios249 from what I'm aware of. I have to get rid of ios249 for the GCN backup launcher to work.

BUT! When I run cIOS installer, as soon as I press the A button on ios249, the wiimote disconnects and won't go back. Other controllers don't work.

What's going on D:

Warlock77

Re: cIOS Installer wiimote disconnects
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 08:15:37 AM »
It's called you updated (you should know better than to do that).  If you actually bought the game, then you should run it though GeckoOS and it will skip the update!  Check to see what version your system is now on and hope it didn't update you to 4.3!

hecerinc

• Rep: 1
    • View Profile
Re: cIOS Installer wiimote disconnects
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 08:49:22 AM »
Hey eleventseven, this is happening to you because when you try to run the IOS installer with ios249, your Wii cannot find that title, meaning you probably don't have it installed. Try using this guide to install ios249: http://gwht.wikidot.com/ios249 Hope this helps. Good luck =D

Tags: