Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: July 24, 2014, 05:41:15 AM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: Xbox 360 Controller Dolphin GCPad Plugin  (Read 6531 times)

Matz41

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
Xbox 360 Controller Dolphin GCPad Plugin
« on: June 04, 2010, 04:58:12 PM »
Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I've come here, 'cause my Dolphin wasn't working.  But now I've updated my DirectX and with the new Dolphin version that just came out, it seems to work (at incredible speed!).

But I still have one problem : The Dolphin GCPad Plugin from this newest version, which is the only plugin available, along with the Dolphin GCPad New, doesn't allow me to use the analog sticks and triggers of my Xbox 360 controller !

I've searched the forum, but didn't find anything.  It seems I need the Dolphin KB/360pad plugin, which is supposed to already be there, but I can't find it.

I've updated my DirectX yesterday, which is the February 2010 version.

borngood

• Rep: 2
  • "Dont Bug Me. Or Ill Bug You."
    • View Profile
Re: Xbox 360 Controller Dolphin GCPad Plugin
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 09:14:44 PM »
yeah i cant find it on there either  :-\ i think they rather r updating something on it or they took it off just use an old version of dolphin

diamondblade101

• Rep: 0
  • God isn't fair. If He was, we'd all go to hell.
    • View Profile
Re: Xbox 360 Controller Dolphin GCPad Plugin
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 10:18:07 PM »
I ran into the same problem with the 2.0 version of Dolphin. You'll actually have go to into the GC plugin and map the buttons. :-\ Click on the large (probably blank) buttons next to the labels, then press the button you want to assign to that label on the 360 controller. This may actually be better than old versions of the plugin because you can assign the actual B button on the controller as B, rather than the plugin automatically making it X for you.
"Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid." Proverbs 12:1 (NIV)

Tags: