« on: December 29, 2014, 01:12:30 AM »
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
- Activision's Battlezone (1995). The best game ever in that era, period. This game deserved a million times more attention than it received, cementing together Real Time Strategy and First Person Shooter.
- Serious Sam. Awesome little FPS from way back when.
- World of Goo. Those of you that have played it know what I'm talking about.
- Marble Madness. The most ridiculously impossible game... Ever.
- Joust. You think any game you've ever played was hard? You're wrong.
- Battle Toads. Yes, I have finished this game. Bow down before me.
- Duck Hunt. Not really "underrated," but mostly forgotten in this generation. Has anyone played this on the classic NES system? This was the Wii 20 years ahead of schedule.
- Kirby's Avalanche. Another awesome gem that no one remembers.
- Basically any really good game on this system was underrated because the system itself is the most *Criminally Underrated Console* in history.
- Chu-Chu Rocket (MOUSE MANIA!!)
- Shenmue (Most gamers haven't experienced this one, even if they've heard of it. GET THIS GAME.)
- Crazy Taxi (This game was amazing in its heydey)
- DDR (First system to have a Dance Dance Revolution series ported to it. So effing fun.)
- Skies of Arcadia (Before it was on Gamecube this game was practically unknown)
- Grandia II (Another fantastic RPG tons of gamers missed)
- Worms World Party (The very first game I ever played online on a console, running on a Dial-Up internet speed.)