Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: November 24, 2017, 11:27:45 AM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: Post your Desktop!  (Read 90316 times)

XX-STR8

• Rep: 26
  • I will always fight for what I believe, even if it's against an army.
    • View Profile
Re: Post your Desktop!
« Reply #825 on: June 09, 2015, 03:41:37 AM »
Depends on the games. I feel like they're gonna fuck up Battlefront 3, continue to fuck up Battlefield, but do a good job on the next Need for Speed and Mirror's Edge.

Savyna

• Rep: 1
  • Fuggehdaboudid~
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: November 03, 2015, 12:44:23 AM »

« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 01:21:43 AM by Savyna »

quailstorm

• Rep: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: November 09, 2015, 03:55:55 PM »
You know what is terrible? That the XP screenshot I posted ages ago is still accurate. Though I use Win8.1 mainly, and only go back to XP if I need to do stuff with mobile phones.
Don't hesitate to contact me if my upload's are not available.
Safelinking may be down when you try to download, retry in a day, it will work. But without link hiding, downloads disappear quickly.

Savyna

• Rep: 1
  • Fuggehdaboudid~
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: November 17, 2015, 12:37:09 AM »
You know what is terrible? That the XP screenshot I posted ages ago is still accurate. Though I use Win8.1 mainly, and only go back to XP if I need to do stuff with mobile phones.

Neat. I don't know if I'll ever go past Windows 7. It took me a long while to update from XP but I've grown to love 7.

Tags: