Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: November 24, 2017, 11:26:45 AM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: Hellooo?  (Read 1031 times)

leyon533

• Rep: 4
  • YES! I'm A Male AND I LOVE KONATA!
    • View Profile
Hellooo?
« on: January 01, 2015, 01:37:56 AM »
@_@ im... back here again...
and I dont know the new Moderators T^T
does anyone still remember me? like some old members there who I knew before? who can guide me on the changes on this forum? it's really have been a very long time since I last visited...
is Cube still here? Croixiane? KnightRider? Raysie?

Q_Q I feel like i've missed A LOT OF THINGS...

Virtus

• Silent Antagonist
  • Rep: 80
  • cout << "Yay";
    • View Profile
Re: Hellooo?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 02:13:28 AM »
You may formerly know me as WiiGamin, a very old member of the forum here. I got a new name and took up basic maintenance after the rest of the staff retired.

A lot has indeed happened over the years, but I don't know where to start since I don't know when you last visited.

Ray, Knight, Croxiane and Cube all visit on rare occasions (some rarer than others), but basically all of the old community has moved on. The staff retired when life became more important while the site itself gradually became lifeless after the Megaupload takedown. Not many frequent visitors these days, including myself. Some downloads are still maintained, but for the most part the community has unfortunately slowed down to a grinding halt.

leyon533

• Rep: 4
  • YES! I'm A Male AND I LOVE KONATA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 03:25:26 AM »
You may formerly know me as WiiGamin, a very old member of the forum here. I got a new name and took up basic maintenance after the rest of the staff retired.

A lot has indeed happened over the years, but I don't know where to start since I don't know when you last visited.

Ray, Knight, Croxiane and Cube all visit on rare occasions (some rarer than others), but basically all of the old community has moved on. The staff retired when life became more important while the site itself gradually became lifeless after the Megaupload takedown. Not many frequent visitors these days, including myself. Some downloads are still maintained, but for the most part the community has unfortunately slowed down to a grinding halt.

thats sad... this forum site is where I first started my actual online life... also one of the first online sites where I used my name Leyon...

so who's managing the site now?

oh and how about Rooskie? also gone?

Virtus

• Silent Antagonist
  • Rep: 80
  • cout << "Yay";
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 05:25:01 PM »
Nerazim (Also a long-time member and new admin) and myself for the most part are the ones managing things, aside from cube of course. Lob, a Bit Loader+ member, is uploading games on a somewhat regular basis.

Rooskie left as well, unfortunately. I haven't seen him around in quite some time. =/

XX-STR8

• Rep: 26
  • I will always fight for what I believe, even if it's against an army.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2015, 03:38:51 PM »
Heh I remember you. Yeah it's dead here though people semi-frequently talk in IRC.

DouglasGap

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
islamic name meaning
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2017, 07:27:36 PM »
<i>ThePythagoreanNumberValues - AboutNumerology Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> <h2>Free Astrology Birth Chart Report Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h2>.<br> <strong>FreeNumerology .Complete& accuratereportson ... - Phuture Me Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</strong>.<br> Astrologicalsign- Wikipedia Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Association of calendardateswith astrologicalsignsonly makes sense when referring to Sunsignastrology . ... the Chinese zodiacsignsare not derived from ...  /wiki/Astrological_sign More results.<br> 

store name generator
astrology by name and date of birth in hindi
female baby names tamil
numerology by name
animals of chinese zodiac

The number 9 is what a lot may refer to as the number of integrity, when the 9 is living in truth that it, otherwise the number 9 is quite bitter and unpleasant. For  Year Number</h3>.<br> <h4>Pick YourLuckyLottoNumbersToday ! -  Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h4>.<br> Apply the ancient science of numbers to your personality and relationships with a free Numerology  <h3>Free Numerology Reading - Numerologist</h3>.<br> <h2>Free OnlineTarot& PsychicReadings Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h2>.<br> 
zodiac and numerology
free future prediction according to date of birth
number 8 year numerology
name list boy
free numerology compatibility chart

VirgoDaily Horoscope. Share. ... YourVirgoWeekly Horoscope ... What Your SunSignSays About Your Leadership Style. Crystal Horoscopes:  Horoscope  Cafe Astrology .com Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h3>.<br> What theDiamondChart reveals. TheDiamondis one of the most powerful and beneficial divination  to offer. Whereas other  Numerology Chart Free - </u>.<br> ChineseZodiacOx 2017 YearOf the Ox  Prediction ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link ChineseZodiacOx 2017 - Before theyearis changing, better for you to know your fortune on theYearof The Ox and Prediction Horoscope Signs 2017   More results.<br> Looking forKannadaJataka matching Software for personal use? Get the most trusted and detailed personalKannadaJataka Matching Software from  HoroscopeHoroscope in KannadaаІ•аІЁаіЌаІЁаІЎ …</h3>.<br> 
phone directory
tamil name list for girl baby
names with meaning for baby girl
marriage jathakam online
meaning of birthday

Numerology 2016means a number 9year , marked by reflection, the growth of awareness, change and also powerful emotional tension in your love-life.<br> The essence of rectification of ahoroscopeis as follows. If anastrologer , knowing the exacttime of birth , can tell about a person's character,  Chart Calculator - An Interactive Birth Chart ... - Always Astrology</i>.<br> <i>Jyotish - MeaningOfJyotish , What DoesJyotishMean?</i>.<br> <h2>MaturityNumber1 -Numerology Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h2>.<br> 
biblical numerology 12
online horoscope and future prediction
numerology sequences
free vedic birth chart with interpretation
kundali matching for marriage

Horoscopes : Catherine Tennant looks at theweekahead - Telegraph Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Get your weeklyhoroscopeand be ready for what's ahead with Catherine Tennant on Telegraph Wellbeing.  /wellbeing/horoscopes/ More results.<br> Download thefreeMalayalam astrology Software, Astro-VisionВ® LifeSign MiniВ® 1.2. Available in 9 languages. Download Now!.<br> KabbalisticNumerologyAn iPhone App Discover the hidden power of your name! MedievalJewishrabbis developed the mystical knowledge known asKabbalahto find hidden  : Kabbalistic Meanings of the Number 4 Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h4>.<br> <i>Behind the Name :MeaningofNames ,Baby Name…</i>.<br> 
personalized 2016 horoscope
cancer weekly love horoscope
number five numerology
meaning of birthday
horoscope name matching for marriage

Whitepages reverse phone lookup ID's incoming telephone and mobile numbers. Find out who called, their address, city, state, carrier and  Spy Dialer - Free Reverse Phone Number Lookup - Cell Phone ...  allows you to find people using a reverse phone lookup. By inputting a phone number in the search box above, we will display all relevant contact information and some alternate contact information if available. If you've ever wondered who owns the number calling you, reverse phone search is the way to  Google Trick - Who Is Calling Me From This Number ... </i>.<br> <u>Horoscope- Wikipedia</u>.<br> Free kundali matching in hindi for marriage by name, date of birth, birth place and time. Get maximum janam kundali gun milan by our horoscope  - JanamKundli , Kundali, , Janampatri, Birth Chart ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h2>.<br> <h3>Malayalam Astrology & Horoscope 2017 Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h3>.<br> 
what comes after a billion
my life astrology free
find meaning name
angel numerology
birthday fortune

DouglasGap

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
search free indian astrology
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2017, 07:30:04 PM »
BirthDateCompatibility LoveCompatibilitybyNumerology Your browser indicates if you've visited this link BirthDateCompatibilitycalculatoris a very utile application for finding yourcompatibilityscores with your love partner. The best part of thiscalculatoris that ...   More results.<br> Leo inLove ; LeoCompatibility Chart ; Leo ... Do you ever wonder about yourStarSignscompatibility ? ... the links to the articles about each specificstar signin  Sign Compatibility-Love& Relationship</i>.<br> <i>Numerology- The Meaning Of The Name</i>.<br> When caller ID does not recognize a number on your cell phone or landline, do a reverse phone number search to trace an unknown number and find out who owns  The Official WhitePages - Find People for Free </i>.<br> 

leo daily love horoscope 2016
numerology names based on date of birth in telugu
real predictions soccer
tamilnames
stars horoscope

Numerology , meaning and symbolism of thenumber777. More  , meaning and symbolism of  The Meaning Of The Name Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</u>.<br> Breathe deeply, focus on a question, set your intention . . . and when you are ready, click on acardbelow. The oracle will turn up threecardsfrom the G.<br> <h4>WhatdoesmyNameMean ,Whatdoes YourNameMean ? Your browser indicates if you've visited this  theName : Meaning ofNames , BabyNameMeanings Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</u>.<br> <h4>DateofBirth Numerology- Phuture Me</h4>.<br> 
daily chinese love horoscope
astrology report by date of birth
what first name means
birthday fortune
the origin of names

KannadaAstrology , Vastu Tips, Jyothishya, аІ•аІЁаіЌаІЁаІЎаІ¦аІІаіЌаІІаІї ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link Getfreeastrology , love horoscopes, daily forecast, weekly, monthly, yearly horoscope inKannada . Also read numerology, jyothishya, fengshui, vedicastrologyarticles.  /astrology/ More results.<br> Every successful investment requires expert knowledge, strategies, lots of patience, and most importantly, a good service provider with a proven track record which is  forToday'sMatches ,  Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</strong>.<br> The day you were born - your BirthDay, influence your life . Thebirthdatenumber is the sum of yourbirthdatenumbers and explains the nature of your existence  itbirthdateorbirthdate ? - Quora Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</u>.<br> NumerologyReadings by renown  are the work ofMatthewOliverGoodwin , ...  Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</strong>.<br> 
numerology birth date meaning
soccer betting sites
angel numerology
name compatibility test
ancestry last name

Get aTarotReading fromHoroscope .com; dailytarot , lovetarot , careertarot , moneytarot , and  FreeHoroscopes& Astrology by  have the power to change future events, but it can help you anticipate them. Discover ourfreedailytarotreading, the perfect way to start your  Astrology by  : get your dailyhoroscope , lovehoroscope , weeklyhoroscope , monthlyhoroscope , love astrology, career astrology, and morehoroscopesfrom a trusted  .com</h2>.<br> <i>How To FindPhoneNumberOwner Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> The title of this caught my eye because back in 2007//2008 thetriplenumbersequences were ... onnumerology1111 and ... thenumber111 has been  does it mean if you see double,triple , and quadruple ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> <strong>Are You Living At The Right Address?NumerologyFor Your Home ... Your browser indicates if you've visited this  Your browser indicates if you've visited this link number9housenumbermeaningnumerologyhousenumber6meaning meaning ofhousenumber4. Meaning ofNumber3 Price,Meaning of Numbe. 306x310 - 9KB   More results.<br> 
horoscope for leo today 2016
free chinese horoscope 2016
christian divination
your horoscope daily
check my astrology online free

<h3>numerologybylifeanswers com Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h3>.<br> <i>FreeWhite PagesPhoneBook Search  Skipease Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> <i>FootballBettingTips- Free Predictions   Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</i>.<br> IndianAstrology website providing 2017free horoscopeandFreeAstrology, Accurate predictions, vedic astrology, fortune teller,indianastrologer andfreeastrology  Free HoroscopeFreeMatch Making  horoscope freedownload -Indian HoroScope , AnIndianHinduHoroscope ,HoroscopeInterpreter, and many more programs.<br> 
best company name ideas
how to calculate numerology number
zodiac love signs
name of child
numerology and number 5

<strong> Free April 2016 monthly horoscope for Scorpio, the 2016 ... </strong>.<br> <h3>PDFSoccerpredictionfortodaymatches-  Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h3>.<br> In occidentalnumerology , eachletteris represented by a numerical value, which indicates its vibratory ... Study of the numerological chart withnumbers1 to 4;.<br> <h2>numerologynormanshine eBay Your browser indicates if you've visited this link</h2>.<br> 
find my numerology number calculator
virgo 2016 daily horoscope
name list boy
names with meaning for baby girl
hindu baby boy names in tamil with meaning and numerology