Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: November 17, 2017, 09:37:28 PM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: Option to change back to the older themes if you wish  (Read 1200 times)

Raysie

• Mr. Public Relations
  • Rep: 110
  • Is my avatar changing everytime you refresh?
    • View Profile
Option to change back to the older themes if you wish
« on: April 04, 2011, 01:00:31 AM »
First off I'd like to say hello and welcome to 128bit.me! It's been a long road getting here, but I can finally say the GEN6 super-site is here!

For anyone that for some reason isn't a fan of 128bit.me's current theme, we've tried to cater for everyone by also providing you with TPC's, PBT's and DXB's older themes. Currently DXB's theme isn't available as it still needs a bit of work done on it to work with 128bit.me.

To change you theme go to: Profile > Modify Profile > Look and Layout > and then change your current theme to whatever you wish.

Found these old site logos and thought I'd show them off for some nostalgia

Rooskie

• Web / Graphic Designer
  • Rep: 71
  • Peacetime Mandalorian
    • View Profile
Re: Option to change back to the older themes if you wish
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 01:45:51 AM »
Hellz yeah!  If you're going back to the older themes and notice problems please let us know!
Chatterx's Revenge:
1. Outland | 2. Uncharted 2

Space

• Executioner of Damacia
  • Rep: 26
  • Have you seen my bear tibbers?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 05:18:32 PM »
I'm probably gonna use the DXB theme, suits me more i think, but it's in contention with this current one.
-Under Construction-

Rooskie

• Web / Graphic Designer
  • Rep: 71
  • Peacetime Mandalorian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 05:21:07 PM »
I'm probably gonna use the DXB theme, suits me more i think, but it's in contention with this current one.
Just keep in mind the DXB theme doesn't work right now.  You may be able to access it with your permissions, but you'll notice it's messed up and doesn't function properly.  Maybe you'll get used to this one by the time the DXB one is up and running ;)
Chatterx's Revenge:
1. Outland | 2. Uncharted 2

iSubaru

• Rep: 9
  • Twin Tailed Foxy DS/Wii Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 04:58:35 PM »
First time I saw that big announcement I was scared out like "TPC is being closed (...)" but I have read it and felt relief ^_^"

Themes...well the current one is nice, it's not too dark and too bright...tough I liked TPC theme as well so thanks for the option ;)

<joke> But remember, too much options leads to capitalism! </joke>
My tails can bring warm and pain...also helps me fly...
Signature image below, made by TezukaZX

Tags: