Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: November 17, 2017, 09:41:10 PM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: Show Off Your Gamertags!  (Read 1422 times)

Raysie

• Mr. Public Relations
  • Rep: 110
  • Is my avatar changing everytime you refresh?
    • View Profile
Show Off Your Gamertags!
« on: January 15, 2011, 06:24:47 PM »
After wanting such a feature up for such a long time, we finally can use it! You can now show off your PSN, XBOX Live and Steam gamertags to the whole community!

To do so, go to "Profile > Modify Profile > Forum Profile" and scroll down a bit until you see the section where you're able to add your Gamertags. Once added you're info will be shown on your profile section in threads/topics like this:

Sadly the logos aren't as centered as I wish. The issue is due to using a custom theme. Hopefully after sometime I can get that fixed up to make it more polished.

Have fun!

Found these old site logos and thought I'd show them off for some nostalgia

cube

• Rep: 81
  • The Cubinator
    • View Profile
Re: Show Off Your Gamertags!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 07:01:19 PM »
Cool, thanks for the update Raysie :).

Slisk

• Rep: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 10:30:26 AM »
This is nice ^^

What if you just remove the image border? It won't change the centering, but will not be noticed :P

Raysie

• Mr. Public Relations
  • Rep: 110
  • Is my avatar changing everytime you refresh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 04:39:17 PM »
This is nice ^^

What if you just remove the image border? It won't change the centering, but will not be noticed :P
Trust me, I tried. :P

My PHP skills aren't that great at all though, so I'm sure it's easy for someone that actually knows what they're doing. LOL

Found these old site logos and thought I'd show them off for some nostalgia

Slisk

• Rep: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 05:48:15 PM »
This is nice ^^

Trust me, I tried. :P

My PHP skills aren't that great at all though, so I'm sure it's easy for someone that actually knows what they're doing. LOL

Hehe alright, I'm just guessing.

Good luck :)

Tags: