Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: October 17, 2017, 09:57:19 AM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: Notice to uploaders.  (Read 779 times)

Tatsuya1221

• Rep: 2
    • View Profile
Notice to uploaders.
« on: April 04, 2013, 12:35:49 PM »
As many of you know, much of the uploads in the upload sections have gone down, because of this some of the mods have begun cleaning the upload section (and in some cases, reuploading dead links), as such this is a notice of such that we will be deleting dead links and threads as needed, as well as merging topics if a game has multiple threads.

You are welcome to reupload your dead links, however as this is going to be a fairly large undertaking, it is highly advised that if you do intend to, that you do so as soon as possible, as we will be cleaning the sections, there is no guarantee that we will be able to make excpetions for specific members, as the intent is to fully reupload all dead links or at least clean up what has died.

It is unfortunate that it must be this way, but for now we have no choice.

We thank you for your contributions and we hope you will continue to contribute, the site only survives on the ability of it's members, you are welcome to reupload dead links as well and we hope you will assist us in this endeavor.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 02:07:35 PM by Tatsuya1221 »
Some of my files may have a text file in them, ignore this as i used to have my links stolen in the past (Many years ago, and that was the way to keep it clear who uploaded them), all are my links, that i personally uploaded 3 or more years ago.

Bentjudges

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
Notice to uploaders
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 07:16:09 AM »
How much do you need Leno or will small donations help?