Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: October 18, 2017, 09:37:23 AM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: PS2 Games With Surround Sound Support  (Read 1253 times)

XX-STR8

• Rep: 26
  • I will always fight for what I believe, even if it's against an army.
    • View Profile
PS2 Games With Surround Sound Support
« on: December 13, 2015, 11:16:23 AM »
Hey guys, I've been looking around for PS2 games with surround sound support and I found a small list online... From 2004. Anyway, this is a more up to date list of PS2 games that offer surround sound support. Note that I haven't tested all of these games, only a few (most of them came from another site). If you have a stack of PS2 games, check the back and look for "surround" under "Dolby" or whatever, Dolby Pro Logic 2 doesn't really mean surround support. It might also not be advertised as surround on the back but still be supported in game, you can check this in the in-game settings.

007: Everything or Nothing
007: Nightfire
Armored Core 3
ATV: Offroad Fury 2
Baulder's Gate
Driv3r
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fight 2004
Jet Li: Rise to Honor
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Medal of Honor: Frontline
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
Need For Speed: Underground
Onimusha 3: Demon Siege
Rainbow Six 3 - Tom Clancy's
Silent Hill 2
Soul Calibur 2
Soul Calibur 3
Splinter Cell - Tom Clancy's

*note*
Sometimes sound systems need to be set to Pro Logic 2 or PL2 in order for your surround audio to kick in, I figured that out when messing with Soul Calibur 3 (it has a multi channel sound test). Some games may also only support surround sound in cutscenes.

cube

• Rep: 81
  • The Cubinator
    • View Profile
Re: PS2 Games With Surround Sound Support
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 01:53:18 PM »
Nice list, thanks for testing! I'm adding a content section to the site soon possibly and this kind of stuff will be perfect for it.

Tags: