Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: May 28, 2017, 07:03:19 PM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: The Ship of Life Has Set Sail ~ Pyro Retires  (Read 2484 times)

Pyrotempest

• Level 99 Game Hoarder
  • Rep: 38
  • If I helped you, click [+] Brohoof /)
    • Skype - shawnnaugler
    • View Profile
The Ship of Life Has Set Sail ~ Pyro Retires
« on: May 29, 2013, 08:13:08 PM »
Hey there 128bit'ians
Just thought I would pop by and let you guys know the sad news that I'm going to be stepping down from my Sony Moderator status.

Originally I was temporarily promoted to clean up the Sony section which was a time staking duty that took me 4 days straight or 10 hour days to clean up, and I've been since in my spare time, however minimal it is, trying to keep up. As of late I've been working far too much and have a friend who no longer has a place to stay as well as maintaining constant, albeit difficult, daily content for my YouTube channel, so I don't have much time for my moderation duties here anymore.

As such, this is my formal resignation for the position and I would like to thank all the admins and other mods that made my stay extremely welcoming and the community for accepting me into the staff. I will be here on and off but can't dedicate the time I would like to to the site that I used to. I will be a regular as usual on IRC if anyone needs me, but for now, it's back into the shadowy depths for me.

Adios,
Pyrotempest

cube

• Rep: 81
  • The Cubinator
    • View Profile
Re: The Ship of Life Has Set Sail ~ Pyro Retires
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 09:54:37 PM »
Hi Pyrotempest, thanks for your work on the site, the section looks very nice now! Hope to see you around.

Nerazim

• Rep: 77
  • I bask in the twilight.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 08:37:14 AM »
Thanks for all your work Pyro. Sad to see you leave the staff as well, but I guess it was inevitable. I hope you still can be an active member :)

Virtus

• Silent Antagonist
  • Rep: 80
  • cout << "Yay";
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 01:58:28 PM »
That's an unfortunate decision, although I'm sure we all understand. Thank you for all your hard work on the site and I hope to see you stick around. =)

manoysos1175

• Rep: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 06:44:41 AM »
Thanks for all the hard work you put on the site Pyro!!  :)

Upgraded my connection but still my uploading speed sucks. So I won't be able to upload a lot of games. Sorry.

KnightRaider

• I'm Autistic
  • Rep: 15
  • Got a problem with that!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 11:26:01 PM »
Man that sucks, You are still an amazing mod to me though.

torturelabs

• Rep: 72
  • I'm into autoerotic-asphyxiation, how about you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 12:13:52 AM »
Another one?
Hu, strange.

Tags: