Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: October 21, 2017, 05:33:02 AM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: Super Mario 64 HD  (Read 1248 times)

XX-STR8

• Rep: 26
  • I will always fight for what I believe, even if it's against an army.
    • View Profile
Super Mario 64 HD
« on: April 01, 2015, 11:38:21 PM »
Nintendo, fuck you for getting this taken down. A fan of yours spent a lot of time making something that didn't hurt you in the slightest.
Fellow visitors, here's some mirrors. Let me know if it's taken down. This is just the first stage of the game.

Download (Zippyshare)
Download (Mega)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 12:01:44 AM by XX-STR8 »

Virtus

• Silent Antagonist
  • Rep: 80
  • cout << "Yay";
    • View Profile
Re: Super Mario 64 HD
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 03:49:13 AM »
+rep for sharing, thanks for the mirror. I'm pretty miffed about the predictable copyright claim too, it was completely unnecessary and very insulting to the developer as a fan.

torturelabs

• Rep: 72
  • I'm into autoerotic-asphyxiation, how about you?
    • View Profile
Re: Super Mario 64 HD
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 11:23:51 PM »
Yeah, it's really strange... the only explanation I could think of, is if they are making an HD remake of the game for the Wii U

Edit:
You know, I often thought about this becoming an issue... and perhaps another possible reason for it being taken down.

The fact that a large amount of Mario rip-offs exist out there on Newgrounds/etc. and Nintendo does nothing about it.
But, this game, being 'well-made' and all is what probably led to them order a take-down.

Fun, just like the original - Yes, you can; wall jumps, dive, ground pound, side jump, long jump, back flip.
https://giant.gfycat.com/MediocreEnergeticBustard.webm
shiity cropped gif video err stuff

« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 01:08:40 AM by torturelabs »

Tags: