Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: November 24, 2017, 11:19:50 AM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: URGENT PLS!  (Read 786 times)

blemstrikez@hotmail.com

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
URGENT PLS!
« on: January 06, 2015, 02:49:41 PM »
what format are the gamecube roms in?  they told me this is the best website for gamecube games , i start downloading super mario sunshine and each part that i download looks like a white shit of paper, like it doesnt have a format , what can i do? what format are they in? the files i have downloaded are name like this
m3-smspm.001 m3-smspm.002 etc... jelp pls!n

severed

• Rep: 2
  • WarCraft.III.Addict Nothing.will.ever.top.N64
    • View Profile
Re: URGENT PLS!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 04:06:14 PM »
are you kidding me? do you realize how annoyingly rude that was to repost the same message 3 times? you just flooded our wonderful forum with unnecessary crap spam... nobody wants to see URGENT PLEASE almost everybody who asks a question on the internet feels they are asking URGENT questions but in reality you could just try searching to get your answer much faster, theres rules AND instructions posted all over this site... you could also learn to type more coherently

please tell me when you say "they told me this site is the best" who exactly are you referring to?  yes this site is great but maybe you should talk to that same person about how to download rar/zip files cuz its pretty basic computer stuff

here -->  http://128bit.me/index.php?topic=892.0 <-- good luck
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 04:24:11 PM by severed »
Nintendo DSiXL + SupercardDS2 = Sickest handheld Ever!!  Love the classic Emulation (GBA, SEGA, ScummVM & way more)
Thanks to CodeJunkies for my Gamecube  SDMediaLauncher  8) ...Its been a long wait but I want more Cube64

Virtus

• Silent Antagonist
  • Rep: 80
  • cout << "Yay";
    • View Profile
Re: URGENT PLS!
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 10:58:20 PM »
Warning issued.

Severed adequately answered your question. He generously provided the information you needed, which he didn't have to do considering how you clearly ignored our forum rules.

Tags: