Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: August 19, 2017, 04:11:36 AM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: URGENT PLS!  (Read 641 times)

blemstrikez@hotmail.com

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
URGENT PLS!
« on: January 06, 2015, 02:47:57 PM »
what format are the gamecube roms in? i downloaded dolphin emulator to play camecube games, and they told me this is the best website for gamecube games , i start downloading super mario sunshine and each part that i download looks like a white shit of paper, like it doesnt have a format , what can i do? what format are they in? the files i have downloaded are name like this
m3-smspm.001 m3-smspm.002 etc... jelp pls!n

blemstrikez@hotmail.com

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
Re: URGENT PLS!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 08:54:05 PM »
instead of you staff helping me with the issue , instead of replyingn my thread you give a warningn awesome! , good way to keep your costumers :)

eses eses

severed

• Rep: 2
  • WarCraft.III.Addict Nothing.will.ever.top.N64
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 10:43:15 PM »
this site is free your not a "customer" your just a user who wants us to teach him how to do something thats already been answered a million times for all our other "customers" who actually took the time to read instead of asking us to retype everything all over again, everything you need is already written in plain english if you just took a minute to look :) maybe if you didnt create 3 different threads u would have noticed I already gave you the info you need in one of your other spam threads :(
Nintendo DSiXL + SupercardDS2 = Sickest handheld Ever!!  Love the classic Emulation (GBA, SEGA, ScummVM & way more)
Thanks to CodeJunkies for my Gamecube  SDMediaLauncher  8) ...Its been a long wait but I want more Cube64

Virtus

• Silent Antagonist
  • Rep: 80
  • cout << "Yay";
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 11:58:02 PM »
Clearly there's much to be desired in your observational skills. You've ignored our clear and concise rules of conduct, seem to have missed the generous reply that severed provided in one of your redundant threads and somehow assume that you're a 'customer' rather than a user of our free public forum. Your query has been adequately answered. However if you had noticed the omnipresent search function clearly located to the left, you would have found that this question and your attitude were not needed in the first place.

Tags: