Please login or register.
Username:
Password:

HOME
FORUM
DOWNLOADS
CHAT

onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />
   Current Time: October 18, 2017, 09:31:41 AM   News: new download sections: DS and PSP!
onfocus="this.value = '';" onblur="if(this.value=='') this.value='Search...';" />       

Author Topic: Splinter Cell on ESR  (Read 1269 times)

SviliuS

• Rep: 1
  • Do not cross... A man with nothing to loose...
    • View Profile
Splinter Cell on ESR
« on: July 01, 2014, 06:47:05 AM »
Hello everyone... I just written Splinter Cell (the first one) to a Verbatim DVD-R and it works. But the thing is that in the videos the sound just dissappears and reappears whenever it wants... So... Is it a problem with my PS2, the disc, or the game image itself? Thanks in advance

XX-STR8

• Rep: 26
  • I will always fight for what I believe, even if it's against an army.
    • View Profile
Re: Splinter Cell on ESR
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 01:43:51 PM »
ESR PS2 games glitch out about 20% of the time for me and reburning the image has almost always worked. Try burning at 4x or the lowest possible burning speed you have. I've been burning games for about 6 years now on PS2 and Dreamcast and high burn speeds quite often make the game either buggy or just unplayable period.

Edit: Virbatium, TDK, and Maxell discs worked great for me. I've had issues with Sony and Memorex discs quite a lot so I suggest not using those if you can help it.

SviliuS

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 02:44:41 PM »
Thanks, I've burned the game at 4x. By the way you know the flashing colours when the game loads up? These flash between yhe missions aswell... Again, is it something wrong with iso/disc or is it just how the game works?

XX-STR8

• Rep: 26
  • I will always fight for what I believe, even if it's against an army.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 06:50:20 PM »
That's just how it works. Almost every ESR game flashes upon startup for me and some games flash between loading screens. Unreal Tournament (when converted from CD to DVD and patched to ESR) flashes between each loading screen as well.

SviliuS

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 07:57:40 AM »
Ok. Thanks alot

Tags: